Sunday, September 6, 2009

I LOVE Bugs!

I love taking pictures of flowers and especially flowers with bugs in them! Here is a picture I took in the dunes on my vacation to Ocean Isle Beach, NC.



So, imagine my excitement when my mom pointed out an article in the Richmond Times about a bug photo class taught by renowned Wildlife Photographer Lynda Richardson at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens! I attended the class in August and had such a great time! Here is one of the shots I took at the butterfly house.



Lynda did point out that there was something seriously wrong with my viewfinder on my camera. I just thought it was my glasses but come to find out, my camera is sick, but my pictures still come out fine. That was a definite bummer but... life goes on... and at least it still works.

1 comment:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

I don't care what anyone says, bugs are beautiful! I love the colors and patterns and shapes, they're very interesting!