Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Even Pneumonia can't slow him down

My little guy is such a trooper. I took him to the doctor last Thursday for his school physical. My thinking was that since he no longer was running a fever, he was on the tail end of the summer flu he had picked up. My hubby was also recovering from his bout with the same flu. Well, you can imagine how shocked I was when the doctor listened to his lungs and told me he had pneumonia and also an ear infection! Yikes! Poor little guy. We were all amazed that he was not complaining of any pain. So he has been on an antibiotic and seems to be doing much better, even though he wasn't doing so bad at the time. My mom guilt kicked in because I felt bad I did not realize how sick he was, but this kid is so hard to read. He is such a ham and so sweet even when he is sick. I shot some video of the two little ones playing ball on Monday. He is really feeling much better now, as you can see in the video. They totally crack me up.

1 comment:

earth and sun folk said...

hope he's feeling better soon, what a trooper! my oldest is sick as well and will be missing some school...already.