Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Little Man


Nov 2004


Nov 2005

Nov 2006

Nov 2007



Nov 2008


My little guy turns 6 today. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. He is such a small little guy and so sesitive and talkative. I am so proud of how he is doing in Kindegarten. He is so laid back and totally takes things as they come, no worries. He has had a fun birthday today with dinner at church and ice cream sandwich sundaes when we got home. Tomorrow we head to the mountains, to Massanutten for the weekend which is a fall tradition for us. The kids are so excited.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to your sweet one! My oldest son will be 6 in February. They grow up so fast...

twiddlestix said...

Aw, he's so cute! Happy birthday to your little guy! They do grow fast- your photos through the years are really fun!

Meaghan said...

He is adorable, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you so much for following my blog! My blog has been nominated for an award but I have only had 1 vote. I thought I would ask if you could help me raise cancer awareness by voting for my blog. If I win it could generate so many new readers and hopefully help others with their battle.

Here is the link to vote: http://www.divinecaroline.com/awards/1590-i-kicked-cancers-ass

Diane Geisel Reiki Master, formerly MyGemStoneBox by Diane said...

Ohhh treasure those moments...it seemed like only yesterday my guy was that age...now going on 15 and in High School. Where does the time go???
Best,
D
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com