Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yowza! It is COLD!!!

Armwarmers from LazyTcrochet at etsy

So, it has gotten downright chilly here in Virginia. So I fished out my fingerless gloves I bought from lazytcrochet last year. She custom made these for me and they fit... well... like a glove, LOL. These are fabulous for wearing at work where it is always chilly (or maybe that is just me) and because my fingers are free, I can still type. Also great when you are a mom, cause all moms know how hard it is to zip zippers, wipe noses and buckle carseats when you have your fingers covered with slippery, bulky material. I love these gloves and have decided I definitely need some more.
Etsy is a fabulous place to purchase knitted and crocheted goodies! So much to choose from! I have bought a purse (also from lazytcrochet) and also washcloths. Check out MFcrafts for more goodies made from yarn. I adore my washcloths/dishcloths and am planning to never purchase a manufactured wash cloth or dish cloth again.

1 comment:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

You're right, it is soooo cold here in VA! We're supposed to get a little snow today, and I sure hope the forecaster is right!