Friday, December 5, 2008

I am so excited!

I am so excited about something, it is not that big of a deal but still exciting. But... do you ever feel like when you are excited about something, especially when it is something that seems like it may be a little too good to be true, you are afraid to talk about it because it may not come true. Even though I try not to be supersticious, I have this real difficult time with feeling like a lot of things in my life get jinxed. So, this thing, I think it is going to happen on Wednesday... and if it happens, I will tell you about it. And then you will be like...
"jeez, was that what it was... why in the world would you not talk about that?"
And I will feel silly.
But right now, I just can't talk about it, LOL!

3 comments:

twiddlestix said...

;) Looking forward to hearing your fun news! (I'll try not to be disappointed! ;)

Vinyl Rocks My World said...

Hahaha!
I'm excited for you too, and can't wait to hear the news! :O)

Sunny said...

Ooh, giving us a cliff hanger! I hope it comes through for you.