I was tagged by twiddlestix designs (who makes awesome cards!) with Seven Random Facts so here goes!Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK... seven random facts.... here goes:
1. I have ridden in a tractor, a combine, a bulldozer, tractor trailor and basically any other vehicle you can find on a farm. My dad was a farmer and I was by his side most of the summer.
2. I love horses, but I am scared of them at the same time. They know this and tend to push me around. I worked on the horse farm at Virginia Tech for one summer. I loved it but was scared to death I was going to get run over by a horse, LOL.
3. I love trees!!! My favorite tree is a japanese maple. They are all over the campus at Virginia Tech and when I bought my house, I was so excited to have one in my front yard. I love that tree.
4. I traveled to France when I was in 10th grade. I went with my school. My camera broke so I have no pictures of the trip and I can barely remember most of it... except getting a little tipsy at a discoteque and make a bit of a fool out of myself.
5. I own about 300 acres with my mom and sisters. We rent it to my uncle to farm, but I sometimes think I need to figure out a way to bring our land back into the family. But when you own something with three other adults, it is sometimes easier to just ignore it than to make decisions that everybody can agree on.
6. I worked for the phone company for 7 years. Our department checked the listings in the phone books nation wide. BORING! Worst job ever, but at the same time, it was one of my biggest blessings.
7. I was a single mom when I had my first child. When I was pregnant with her, I moved into a river cottage that only had a log stove for heat and I lived there alone. My mom lived about 10 minutes away and she was who I called in the middle of the night when I went into labor. She drove me to the hospital and she and my two sisters were in the room with me when I had my daughter.
Here are the seven people I am tagging:
muffin top designs
crazy times candle & bath
Art 2 the Extreme