- a magnet from CRV photography. I have always loved this image and have used it in treasuries.
- kiwi earrings I have been drooling over forever from inedible jewelry
- and barrettes and a fabric scrap bag from The Monkey and Me which you can see in the photo above
I saw so many of my favorites, I love going to craft shows where etsy is going to be represented. I kind of feel like I am seeing famous people. Some really amazing artists who I adore and were there:
- aekeith who has the most amazing stained glass creations and is also cute as a button.
- gemmafactrix who has been a favorite of mine for so long. She has these amazing new rings made with glasswork beads that are so beautiful. Keep an eye on her site for those.
- beeskneesstudios aka otter and the bee beautiful and whimsical illustrations and now felt critter maker extrordinaire. I got a button in my swag bag of one of her little farm animal prints... umm, can we say happy dance?
- modernjune was right next door and her little kids' aprons were so adorable, but I think my favorite was the adult cupcake apron.
I could go on and on.... It was just an awesome show... I know, you are jealous, LOL.