Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jack & New Camera


Jack
Originally uploaded by BackwoodSophisticate
Our little kitty is growing like a weed. When we first got him, he immediately came down with a bug that sent us back to the vets for an antibiotic, but looking at him now, you could never guess he was the lethargic, bony, homely creature he was 4 weeks ago. All of his energy is back, he runs around here like his tail is on fire. He can run up the steps like speed racer. I adore him!!
My new camera is going to be so much fun. Ii can not believe how wonderful it is to finally take a picutre without a delay. I always missed the good shots with my Kodak, every time I take a picture with my new Canon and it happens when I touch the button, it makes me want to do a happy dance. Woo Hoo!

No comments: