Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ahh! Refreshing!

In my opinion, this is the perfect drink. 
First, an insulated stainless steel water bottle, check out this new Kleen Kanteen water bottle:















Then regular old tap water.  That's right, it is best to go for the tap when in need for water.  Avoiding bottled water and drinking from the tap means less plastic in our already overburdened landfills.  Check out this comparison of bottled and tap water to see why the tap is the better choice.
And then add my most favorite drink find:














I have been using the crystal light drink mixes even though I was not tickled pink by their ingrediants, but they have recently come out with this mix which has no artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives... woohoo... I think people could hear me cheering throughout the grocery store.  True, the little packets are quite trashy ;) but all for all, I think this is a perfect trio: tap water, stainless steel water bottle and naturally sweetened drink mix.  Now that's worth a toast.

No comments: