Friday, September 5, 2008

Looks Like I am Going Back to Work

At least part time. I talked to my pastor on the phone tonight and he offered me the church secretary job I applied for. Kaileigh will spend the mornings, Monday through Thursday, with a very nice lady who I have known for a long time and babysat my niece. I am really just going with the flow on this and seeing where it all leads me. I am hoping to use my gifts to serve God the best I can and I think this position will give me that opportunity. I am also still planning on working with the youth, especially on Wednesday evenings.

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

Sounds like the job will be a perfect fit! Congrats and have fun!

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Wonderful, congratulations on your new job. I hope you will enjoy it. In my opinion, every woman must work for both financial (obviously..) and self-fulfillment.

twiddlestix said...

Congratulations on your job!

I nominated you for the "I Love Your Blog" award...see my latest post for details!