Monday, January 28, 2008

Having a fabric addiction


I adore fabric, so I buy fabric. Problem is, if you look at my shop, you will see there is not alot of fabric inventory. For some reason, my latest addiction has been making things out of felted sweaters and have not glanced at my fabric stash for a long time. I just went digging through there and was blown away by all of the cool fabrics I have tucked away in there. So many awesome decorator fabrics, Amy Butler prints, Heather Ross Prints.... ohhh, the possibilities. So I think I need to get my butt in gear and start thinking of fabric projects. My store needs some cotton to balance out all the wool.

2 comments:

theVintageZoo said...

oh my.... i'm SO glad to know i'm not alone..... ;-)

tangente said...

I'm so jealous Amy Butler and Heather Ross....
I should go dig in my pile, maybe I'll find a forgotten treasure (fingers crossed) ;)