Thursday, January 24, 2008

Waiting to become something amazing


I just felted this amazing sweater and cannot wait to see what it becomes!! I love these colors and the stripes are so cool. My sister gave me this sweater for my son to wear. It is a very expensive sweater but the size seemed odd to me. It did not say anything about being a kid's size small, and I am not sure the store it is from even has a kids section. It is from a very expensive store. It just says it is a size small. That was when I realized she must have accidentally washed it and shrank it... so, I call that a sweater looking for new life... I completed the felting of it and now it is going to be something amazing... I just feel it. Purse... hairband... Flower broach.... oh the possibilities!!! I love it!!!!

No comments: