Sunday, October 12, 2008

Really! You got to try this!


So, I have a bit of a mission in the bathroom... to find the ultimate in hygiene/skin care products.
I have done a lot of testing and trying of different hand made soaps. Many I have loved... some... not too impressed by, but one soap has stood out above and beyond the rest. I was surprised by the one that impressed me so much because I bought it at a local soap shop. I have ordered handmade/all natural soaps from the big names, the little names, the much bragged about and the stumbled upon and this is the one I reccommend.


Old Dominion Soap Company is a great little shop. I blogged about one of my visits to the shop a while ago. Since the purchases that day, I have made an internet order to purchase 6 more bars of the soap and have been using them. I have very dry skin and eczema so I was ecstatic (can you tell?) to find a soap I loved.

No comments: